Official Crystal Black Pearl Type R Picture Thread

tailsctr916

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBP CTR
Country flag
Lowered on Swift Springs, complimented by Rays 57 Transcend Wheels. All work done by Raceline USA in Temple City CA.
B3eVPkj.jpg
Are those springs released to the public? And how low is the drop? Car looks nice :thumbsup: if you dont mind to list the wheel and tire specs and how it rides would be nice too.

Last edited:

DevonK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Country flag
After an awesome drive to work! I tried to capture the flake in the hood shot.
Thanks for the hood shot - I've been trying to see how much flake is in the CBP paint and have not found any other images besides yours that shows the finish.

Does your photo do a good job of showing what it's like IRL, or does it have more depth and a stronger "presence" in person? (The photo makes the sparkles appear sparse, nearly all white, and rather flat.)

There was a black metallic you could get on the Focus ST a few years back which looked incredible in the sun - so deep the effect was almost like looking out into the stars in space. Ford dropped it for a solid black that wasn't nearly as interesting.

mmm def

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 CTR, 13 GS350
Country flag
Couple of pics from my winter package. 235/45 18 Pilot Sport A/S 3 on TRM C4.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Crystal Black Pearl Type R Picture Thread IMG_5393.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Official Crystal Black Pearl Type R Picture Thread IMG_5394.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Official Crystal Black Pearl Type R Picture Thread IMG_5396.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Official Crystal Black Pearl Type R Picture Thread IMG_5397.JPG