Hasdrubal

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si sedan, 2015 Fit, 2009 Ridgeline
Country flag
Hello, picked up a 2018 white sedan last week, coming from a Fit with suspension and exhaust mods. Wife decided the kids had to be in a larger car than that, about the same time I gave up trying to sort out an engine swap, so it worked out for everyone.

Planning on the Phearable off the shelf tune in the near future, as soon as I can get some better tires. Car appears to be stock except for a switch on the dash that I haven't seen before, and doesn't appear to actually do anything. Will be tracing the wires when I get some time, unless someone here has seen a similar switch next to the TCS before.

Not sure I'll be posting much, but I've been doing a lot of reading here and just wanted to say I appreciate the knowledge this community makes available.

Honda Civic 10th gen New owner 20201229_125448

Honda Civic 10th gen New owner 20201229_125459

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
That’s the boost scramble button, similar to Porsches.

I’m j/k.
Congrats on the car.

PN_man

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si (Lunar Silver)
Country flag
My guess would be something in the lighting, maybe foglights on with parking lights or drls at full brightness with headlights on.

Jeffers

First Name
Jeffers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe purchased on 11-24-19
Country flag
Nice switch body that fits the OEM panel.
Wonder where they got that.

MoaRPowah

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Congrats and enjoy the new ride! Check for a nitrous bottle in the passenger seat cushion. It may be the on switch for the NOS relay or the purge valve switch. ?

OP
OP
Hasdrubal

Hasdrubal

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si sedan, 2015 Fit, 2009 Ridgeline
Country flag
Thanks everyone for the friendly welcome, it's nice to join a tuner community- the Fit people are nice enough, but it's a lot more "what tires last the longest," than "what map gives the best torque curve?"

I'm still getting used to the Si, but it's been great so far. Good enough that it's going to be a while before the modding bug bites me again. Every goal I had with the Fit has been surpassed just by sitting in this thing. Almost satisfied with the stock power, if not for the rev hang I might even say no to the Ktuner.
Sponsored