NEW GUY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring/2016 Toyota Rav4 SE
Hey wassup guys/gals!

New to the forum here. Just purchased a 2016 Modern Steel Metallic Civic 4dr Touring a few Days ago. I gotta say this car is one of the best overall value packed cars I've purchased so far.

A little background on my previous cars... I traded in my 2015 Accord Touring for the Civic and I don't miss it one bit... well maybe the power delivery, but the civic got enough for me. Before that I had a 2012 VW GTI and my first car was a 2009 Honda Civic EX in polished metal metallic. Lol funny how I'm back in one again.

The car is awesome, but... the stereo seems to have a problem similar to my Accord. There is an excessive amount of rattling that is driving me nuts. I hate having to return to the sound settings every time a song comes up with any type of bass. Hoping there is a fix for it. The accords fix was double sided tape! Smh. Sorry for the long post. Thanks for taking a read.

Honda Civic 10th gen NEW GUY 20160619_102424
Sponsored

domm92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Been to the dealer 3 times for the sub rattle and they keep shoving foam in the third break light. They told me I need to wait for Honda to come out with a tsb for it. They don't want to do anything more because they don't want to take the whole rear interior out and insulate it because Honda may come out with a much simpler fix.