Country flag

Javex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan EX WOP - Aero Kit/Wing Spoiler
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You sir... are a champ hahaha. This looks great. Borderline obscene but managed to keep it R rated. hehehe. I dig everything. I think this is the best build from the ones that were posted at SEMA. How come this is not CAR OF THE MOMENT @Administrator ? Lets promote this Cmon! Vote it up guys!

How expensive it is to get those breaks? Is it overkill for a daily? I just want real cool calipers lol. No caliper covers.

OP
OP
Ca562

Ca562

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra and Ek hatch
Vehicle Showcase
You sir... are a champ hahaha. This looks great. Borderline obscene but managed to keep it R rated. hehehe. I dig everything. I think this is the best build from the ones that were posted at SEMA. How come this is not CAR OF THE MOMENT @Administrator ? Lets promote this Cmon! Vote it up guys!

How expensive it is to get those breaks? Is it overkill for a daily? I just want real cool calipers lol. No caliper covers.
Thanks bro I appreciate the kind words. The brakes cost $2500 roughly per set. YES they are overkill but that was the point for SEMA. We wanted to do a wow factor.
To be honest i'm pretty surprised myself that the car hasn't been posted on the car of the moment. Maybe I got my hopes up too high but I don't think there is anything else like it lol.

Thanks again.

CivicLX2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
To be honest i'm pretty surprised myself that the car hasn't been posted on the car of the moment. Maybe I got my hopes up too high but I don't think there is anything else like it lol.

Thanks again.
There should be some type of submission process for consideration.

Have you tried sending a message here....include a link to this thread and ask if you ride can be considered for inclusion...

http://www.civicx.com/misc/contact

Javex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan EX WOP - Aero Kit/Wing Spoiler
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks bro I appreciate the kind words. The brakes cost $2500 roughly per set. YES they are overkill but that was the point for SEMA. We wanted to do a wow factor.

Thanks again.
Awesome. I really like the car.

About the breaks... I think that's too much for my daily. Not needed I guess. If I had extra money laying around... maybe. Lol

I tried making waves to see if people posted or voted up my comment but so far just 2. I will fight for that spot. I think you deserve it. I've been stalking around and yours is pretty unique. There is the yellow one that went to SEMA and was posted here too. It's pretty cool but I personally like yours better. Hopefully you can post more pictures.

Cheers from Canadialand! Hehehe

Ps. Vote up my comment people. Let's get him his spot.

SonicHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nismo 350Z, Element SC
Country flag
Did an edit on top of yours if anyone is interested in a less sporty version with the normal hood.

Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 12.05.11.png
The hood is fine, but the three Buick style ports at the top of the fenders take away from the rest of the kit IMO.

Dmon65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Burgundy Night Pearl 2016 Civic EX-T
Abso-freakin', stupidtastically gorgeous!

I see the future for my sedan in those pictures...
Prolly minus the tail fin, but everything else!

OP
OP
Ca562

Ca562

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra and Ek hatch
Vehicle Showcase
little video of my car advertising the body kit by Seibon Carbon [MEDIA

[/MEDIA]

@Administrator people keep saying this build should be on COTM do you agree?
Looks like you haven't featured a car in a long time. Thanks

enjoy

Last edited:

mklfk8

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R fk8
Does anyone by any chance knows the wheel specs of the ze40 on this car? Thanks!!

duubly

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si HFP
Where can i find that front grill? The one on the seibon website doesn't cover the piece between the hood and the grill.
Sponsored