My (new to me) Honda 2018 Civic Si Sedan

TigerSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan White
Country flag
Hello CivicX peeps> I am so Stoked I just my 2018 yesterday and so looking forward to learning and making her more mine. She is White Sedan. She already had a lowering kit and the PRL CAI. Looks dam near New Yall. I am Tiger glad to meet you all and my soon to be Car tag will be TIGERSI hell yes............Woooooooooooo
Pictures Coming soon. Can I just say I AM STOKED this car is already getting stares from the Ladies. Hell Iwent to get Gas and the Cashier followed me outside with lustful smiles. Wow. My buddy took one look and was Like " I didn't even know there was such a thing as an SI Turbo. He has a Grand National making 35PSI on Methanol injection that I have done a lot of the work on. I am Stoked did I mention that Part......Love this Ride
Sponsored

Ryujin2003

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Congrats. I am one week in on my (new to me) 2019 Si, and I absolutely love it. Great gas mileage, fun to drive, and looks/feels awesome. Can't wait to see pictures.

gxl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R PMM
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Congrats, loved my blue Si when I had it.

Ryujin2003

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I love the white. My Si also has the lower spoiler which I'm a huge fan of. Nice tint too. Tint is strictly regulated in my state, so it's in my to-do list, but can't get that dark.

Looks in great condition! Excited to see what you do with it! Congrats again!
Sponsored