Muffler delete on 2019 Civic Sport 4Dr Sedan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport 4Dr Sedan
Country flag
Don't know if any one of you have done that before? Today I went to a mod shop, the techinician there warned me that I might experience very large, annoying droning noise, expecially if I take a long distance ride on the highway, the droning noise could drive me nut?? Please kindly advise me.....
Sponsored

That_slow_civicfc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic Si ,2020 civic Si,2019 Si
Country flag
I've done it to my 19 si before and its not really bad at all. now when I went cattless it was pretty bad and bought an exhaust

KensBlueGenX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 1.5l MT HB Sport
Country flag
Start with a resonator only delete. Low cost. Might be all the change you want. Easy to go to the next level later if you want without too many $$ lost.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport 4Dr Sedan
Country flag
Guys, I did muffler delete, it sounded very nice at the beginning, then I experienced very loud droning noise at engine 2k RPM, especailly when cruising on the high way. Is there a solution to filter out the droning noise at 2k RPM, but to keep exhaust sound when accelrating? I went to a mod shop in Toronto they suggested me adding a sport muffler, what do you think?

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
Did you cut the resonator and mufflers?

nickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Country flag
Guys, I did muffler delete, it sounded very nice at the beginning, then I experienced very loud droning noise at engine 2k RPM, especailly when cruising on the high way. Is there a solution to filter out the droning noise at 2k RPM, but to keep exhaust sound when accelrating? I went to a mod shop in Toronto they suggested me adding a sport muffler, what do you think?
Resonator = helps with resonance (drone)
Muffler = muffles (reduces) sounds

I had a magnaflow resonator and muffler on my Jetta, sounded amazing. Much better than the full aFe dp, front pipe and cat back I currently run on the civic
Sponsored