yunggunz846

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I installed mine today. No issues at all with hoses not fitting or the clamps not tight enough. Rattled for about 20 miles but now is gone. I got it mainly for when it sees track time. Waiting on Mishimoto intercooler and radiator to be released and she should be good to go.

DrwMDvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan, 2000 Honda Civic
Country flag
Mishimoto responded to me today saying these catch cans are supposed to be back in stock with updated hoses in May.
@Mishimoto is this still an issue? I was going to purchase soon to take advantage of the sale, but would hold off until a later date to avoid the issue.

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the delayed response. These catche cans have been so much more popular than we ever expected, to the point where we are struggling to keep them on the shelves! Thank you all very much for your support.

With that being said, we are expecting our next batch to arrive and be ready for shipping in roughly 2 weeks. If you have any more specific questions, feel free to contact us directly anytime via phone ( 484.653.9966.) or email ([email protected])

Thanks
-Jake

Andre80

First Name
white civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X 1.5 sport +
Country flag
is it really produced by you?:rant:

Last edited:

Andre80

First Name
white civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X 1.5 sport +
Country flag
[QUOTE = "SearArtist, post: 457289, membro: 20899"] A giudicare dai dati del commercio di importazione, la risposta è NO ... sono prodotti a Taiwan e in Cina

<- Funziona in inoltro merci. [/ CITAZIONE]

davvero deluso

Last edited:
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Beat us to it! We're planning on test fitting it to an SI once we have a time for it to come in. Any issues with the install? Any photos? We'd love to see them!

Thanks
Nick
I just installed mine earlier today and there were a couple of things that the car started doing that I didn't like. First, the lifters got much louder. I have your intercooler installed as well and while it does cause the engine to run 10 - 20 degrees warmer do to reduced airflow to the radiator, heat soak recovery was really fast before installing the oil catch can. Now heat soak recovery takes so much longer on a 68°F night than it did on a 92°F day last week. Normal driving after catch can install kept my car near or just above 205°F when it normally runs at 192°F max on a hot day. I also noticed surges in power every now and then and an increased time in turbo lag. Also, normal driving mode is now snappier than sport mode.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
@Mishimoto is this still an issue? I was going to purchase soon to take advantage of the sale, but would hold off until a later date to avoid the issue.
Got mine yesterday with some really cheap hoses it seems. They're like autozone standard hose cut to length.
Sponsored