Max Speed?

Gwjvw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 civic EXT, audi Turbo,Jeep Cherokee Limited,09 civic exl, One bad ass Jeep Rubicon, Repsol 1000RR and a few Harleys
123 today
Sponsored

Gwjvw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 civic EXT, audi Turbo,Jeep Cherokee Limited,09 civic exl, One bad ass Jeep Rubicon, Repsol 1000RR and a few Harleys
so it cuts out at 125?

Gwjvw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Gwjvw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yep 125 that's it,, still has a lot more rpms and power!

Gwjvw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have hit 130 before and felt a few more mph in there :ninja:
130 how it cuts out at 125,,,lol,,, unless u reflashed it?

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I put a couple bottle rockets on the back of my car and hit 135!

Gwjvw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Max speed?

Don't know and couldn't care less. Can't afford the ticket, community service, loss of license, or insurance spike. :p
How many times in the same thread are you going to say the same shit?. I dont care what u think

Ma_deuce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500, 2002 ZX2, 2017 Si Coupe
Max speed?

Don't know and couldn't care less. Can't afford the ticket, community service, loss of license, or insurance spike. :p
Hit up a track day and avoid the fines! There is even a go-cart track near where I live that will let you run your car inbetween cart races.

Caution though, it's addicting :)

Pearl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CivicT
How many times in the same thread are you going to say the same shit?. I dont care what u think
You shouldn't get so emotionally involved, man. Obviously, you do care what he thinks because of your outburst furthered by your running count of his opposing opinion across different threads. It's just a forum, take it or leave it but people are going to think differently than you do whether online or in person.

My own family and friends constantly disapprove of my dating strippers but I don't care; it's my money. As far as this topic is concerned, I too don't really care what my Civic's top speed is since it's irrelevant to me but I understand others want to know so I just read on without preaching.

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
You shouldn't get so emotionally involved, man. Obviously, you do care what he thinks because of your outburst furthered by your running count of his opposing opinion across different threads. It's just a forum, take it or leave it but people are going to think differently than you do whether online or in person.

My own family and friends constantly disapprove of my dating strippers but I don't care; it's my money. As far as this topic is concerned, I too don't really care what my Civic's top speed is since it's irrelevant to me but I understand others want to know so I just read on without preaching.
why would a stripper want you????

civicxcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Coupe
It maxes at 125. I did it Wednesday in my touring coupe. It definitely has more without the limiter. She was increasing steadily from 120 then just holds at 125.

Steelman2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 civic touring
You did not hit 130 mph in a 2016 civic. It cuts out at 125.
Sponsored