Looking for OEM type R wheel

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hey friends, I just bent one of my wheels due to some nasty construction near me. Luckily I had bought the wheel/tire warranty when I purchased the car. When the 3rd party that works with the dealer went to fix one of the wheels, it broke. They say it was likely due to a hairline crack that was in the wheel. They said they'll get me a new wheel but unfortunately the OEM wheels are one national back order. Anyone selling their OEM wheels that would possibly be willing to sell just one> Would consider all 4 depending on price. I'm in CT and willing to travel around the tri-state area. Thanks!
Sponsored

BlueJay21

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic 1.5 FBO CVT
Country flag
Is it for the sport trim?
Hey friends, I just bent one of my wheels due to some nasty construction near me. Luckily I had bought the wheel/tire warranty when I purchased the car. When the 3rd party that works with the dealer went to fix one of the wheels, it broke. They say it was likely due to a hairline crack that was in the wheel. They said they'll get me a new wheel but unfortunately the OEM wheels are one national back order. Anyone selling their OEM wheels that would possibly be willing to sell just one> Would consider all 4 depending on price. I'm in CT and willing to travel around the tri-state area. Thanks!

DADM0D

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R #36335, 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Country flag
I have all 4 in perfect condition, about 4k miles on them. Asking for $1000.

OP
OP
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
I have all 4 in perfect condition, about 4k miles on them. Asking for $1000.
Hey Taylor, thank you! Shipping might be an issue as it seems you're in Alabama. I dont know what it'd look like or how it would have to be set up but I assume it might be pricey to ship all 4 wheels also :/. Thanks for reaching out tho!

FifStreet

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 PMM Civic Type R '07 MR Fit Sport (RIP)
Country flag
Try the members classified section. That is how I found my second set.

bbp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
check your private messages
Sponsored