LCD Screen Flickering - Solution

jvramarao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda civics
hi,

I got 2016 Honda civic LX in December 2015 in Canada. My car LCD screen Flicker after 5 minutes when I start my car. This is a software problem not a hardware issue.

Solution: I changed each and every settings in LCD screen to default(factory settings), now this Flickering problems are gone. I hope you can try this solutions.
Sponsored

david1pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring, MSM with Black Interior
Country flag
Can you tell us what settings you had changed out of the factory default? I don't recall changing any LCD Screen settings, and I will be sure not to touch those, lol (or if I do, know to go back if the default setting!)

OP
OP

jvramarao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda civics
Can you tell us what settings you had changed out of the factory default? I don't recall changing any LCD Screen settings, and I will be sure not to touch those, lol (or if I do, know to go back if the default setting!)
Goto
Home screen => settings => vehicle => change Lighting setup to default and doors/windows setup to default
Home screen => settings => system => change all categories to default where ever possible.

Changing any settings to default is nothing goes wrong.

I changed all settings to default 3 days ago in my car, since then my LCD screen is not flickering.

Goodluck

Mr_Ed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Modern Steel Metallic
Another way to fix the problem is to press the backlight adjust tab above the top left of the screen and adjust both day and night levels to max. Fixed a cold weather flicker for me...

slowride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Type-R
Country flag
What if you want to adjust the screen beyond defaults? I would be back at my dealer getting my screen fixed I think...I'm not going to avoid adjusting things because it doesn't function properly!
Sponsored