• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Injen Short Ram Intake and Husky Floor/Cargo Liners.

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It was a tough decision to make, especially since I am in love with my car. But the cons outweigh the pros in my case, it's becoming a love/hate relationship in a sense, so I'm parting ways with my civic. So that means my Injen Short Ram Intake and Husky Floor Liners are for sale.

All prices are in Canadian Funds and I will not ship to the states, sorry.

The Intake is 2 months old, had on my car for about 5,000 km without any hiccups or issues. Only works with 1.5 Engine, and as far as I know, CVT only (I could be wrong).
Makes the car have a nice growl, especially when driving it on a highway. Slight gain in power (not much). Will come with all hardware I received with it and the instructions. Super easy to install. Has one small flaw where I tightened the screw. I over-torqued it by accident but does not affect the integrity of the mount and is barely noticeable when installed.
Asking $230 plus shipping at your expense.

The Husky Floor Liners are the same age as the Intake. I have the complete set (front, rear, and trunk). Driver side and passenger front will show a bit of wear due to daily use (more so the driver side). The rear and trunk are basically brand new.

$250 for the whole set. $160 for just the front and rear. $100 for just the trunk. Trunk retails for $155 new and the mats about $200, so I think it's fairly reasonable. I can ship everything at your expense.

I can give a bit of a discount if you buy everything listed.

Locals to London Ontario Area: More than happy to meet up locally so you don't have to pay shipping.

PM me for inquiries! Pictures to come soon.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Dicecube

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Do you have any pictures of the mats? I've seen your posts about your concerns with your civic. Hope you find what you are looking for in a trade in. Good luck

OP
OP
Deleted User 1886347

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you have any pictures of the mats? I've seen your posts about your concerns with your civic. Hope you find what you are looking for in a trade in. Good luck
I will be posting pictures of the mats tomorrow. I just didn't get a chance to do it yet because I had so many errands to do today.

Yeah, it's unfortunate. I found a nice Accord that I'm looking at on Friday so I'll see what I can get from that.

OP
OP
Deleted User 1886347

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Intake and the Front/Rear Floor Liners have been sold.

Sorry for the delay guys, had a rough week.