• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Louisiana Honda factory SI knob, bushing and nut, and Red knob with insert (faded)

number9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic SI
Country flag
Moved to a custom knob and bushing. I am selling a factory hand burner with the factory bushing (the chrome plastic one) and nut. $25 shipped first class mail. (SOLD, RED knob still available)

I am also selling a red knob, which was really nice, but it was accidentally cleaned with Clorox, and it faded. I purchased another one and so I have a spare insert for this knob (I think it is an american thread) to fit the Honda. $20 shipped first class mail.

PLEASE NOTE, the red knob, although it was expensive, is faded. Figured someone might want a faded knob. It does not look too bad in the car, but it bothers me. Look carefully at the pictures. I will not take it back if you get it in and say "hey, its faded" :)

PM with any questions/offers/etc.

Honda Civic 10th gen Honda factory SI knob, bushing and nut, and Red knob with insert (faded) honda-factory-knob
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda factory SI knob, bushing and nut, and Red knob with insert (faded) red-knob2
Honda Civic 10th gen Honda factory SI knob, bushing and nut, and Red knob with insert (faded) red-knob1

Last edited:
OP
OP

number9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic SI
Country flag
You have pm.
Replied.

For anyone else wondering, the Si knob comes with the plastic boot and nut included. The Red one comes with the insert and nut in the bag. Thanks.