Honda Civic SI 2018 Sedan Ball Joint Part #?

aznguy1992

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2018 Sedan
Country flag
I recently backed up in an empty without looking and got the rear driver side stuck under a parking block in an open lot. Yeah I know stupid me 🤦🏻‍♂️. So I went slowly to get back over it and I believe the ball joint got damaged as when I drive I can hear like a bed squeaking sound where it happened on the rear side. Looked for the part on hondapartsnow. And I can’t find it. Anyone mind helping? Thank you.
Sponsored

OP
OP
aznguy1992

aznguy1992

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

chris7521

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I recently backed up in an empty without looking and got the rear driver side stuck under a parking block in an open lot. Yeah I know stupid me 🤦🏻‍♂️. So I went slowly to get back over it and I believe the ball joint got damaged as when I drive I can hear like a bed squeaking sound where it happened on the rear side. Looked for the part on hondapartsnow. And I can’t find it. Anyone mind helping? Thank you.
No ball joint in the rear. I'd get under there and see what got bent or broken. Hard to guess without seeing. Or probably better is have an experienced mechanic look at it.

OP
OP
aznguy1992

aznguy1992

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No ball joint in the rear. I'd get under there and see what got bent or broken. Hard to guess without seeing. Or probably better is have an experienced mechanic look at it.
Thanks yeah I was looking for it earlier when I lifted my car on jackstands. I am sure it has to be that entire piece something might of gotten loose or damage. Thank you for the help.
Sponsored