First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Of course, it's what's most important. I'll be 65 next week. Last week, I had what the doctors described as a seizure. Apparently, it didn't last too long, I spent a day and a half in the hospital and they ran a bunch of tests which all came back negative. However, no driving or operating equipment for 6 months. Basically forcing me to retire. I guess I'm just trying to say, be prepared if you can. You just never know. Peace.
Sponsored

bluzfanmr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Touring Coupe, '10 Hyundai Tucson
Country flag
Sorry to hear that but glad it wasn't worse. I'm 57 and starting to feel my age at times even though I do what I can to fight it off. When you are young you feel invincible. Enjoy youth while you can.

Oelandsir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda cx5
So sorry to hear about your experience! But you are absolutely right. Your story is a reminder of how important it is to focus on our health and be prepared for whatever comes our way. It's a wake-up call for all of us to listen to our bodies and take action when something feels off, so I plan to contact summit health customer service. Your courage in sharing this serves as a valuable lesson for us all. I'm taking your words to heart, it's time to take care of myself and schedule a checkup.

Last edited:

josevic

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback
Of course, it's what's most important. I'll be 65 next week. Last week, I had what the doctors described as a seizure. Apparently, it didn't last too long, I spent a day and a half in the hospital and they ran a bunch of tests which all came back negative. However, no driving or operating equipment for 6 months. Basically forcing me to retire. I guess I'm just trying to say, be prepared if you can. You just never know. Peace.
Sorry to hear about the news, @Civics4Ever! Wishing you a smooth recovery and hope you'll find something to keep you occupied for 6 months. Your story is a reminder to always be prepared for life's unexpected turns. Take care and stay strong. 🙏
Sponsored