First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, 2010 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have not installed Honda Hack, but my guess is that it is related to that. From back in my very basic IT days, I can give you some suggestions along with some questions that might be able to help others narrow it down:
1) Try another phone - do you have an older one that you can still use for this purpose?
2) Try Android - do you (or someone you know) have an Android phone you can test it with?
3) Reinstall Waze
4) Does it work properly with Google Maps?
5) Do you know if Waze worked before HH was installed?
6) Honda Hack - I have no knowledge on its workings, so take any suggestions from here at your own risk, lol... is this something that can easily be uninstalled and then reinstalled? Can you to a software refresh without affecting HH (ie, push and hold the audio on/off button til it prompts you)?

I needed to clarify that Waze was installed via an APK and not used thru my phone. Reason being I wanted to be able to have it without always plugging in my phone to the car.
Sponsored

Kaliprem

First Name
Prem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Country flag
Up till last week everything worked fine for me with turn by turn on thr gauge cluster.

Then Google Maps started not working with it and if I go to the gauge cluster page for turn by turn it tells me it's waiting on my phone.

So I did a few things. I reset Google maps (uninstalled updates and reinstalled them - going to try it with the app Un-updated), I factory reset my car stereo and also tested waze.

Waze works! But I hate how it interrupts my music playing even when it's on mute so that's not an option at all.

It has to be Google Maps if Waze works and a factory reset on the infotainment system did nothing.

I've got a 1st gen pixel XL and 2018 si sedan.
i ihave different problem,i have 2018 civic ex model once i update the headunit i lost the turn by turn .i check every where to get back but nothing.how could i get back