FS-Houston-2017 Hatchback Floor mats and Cargo liner

HK_P30s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch LX Sonic Grey
Country flag
Hello All, I have the following for sale, as I no longer have the vehicle. To clarify, these are for a 2017 Civic Hatchback LX, so I cannot guarantee or claim they fit any other body style (sedan, coupe) or year other then a 2017 Civic Hatchback LX. They may, I don't know so check the links and sites that are below.
Asking $100 total for the Husky liner set and the WeatherTech cargo liner. And prefer in the Houston area, sorry, just don't want to deal with shipping or a day-trip.

In the pics I also have a Washer Tank (Honda Part No.:76841-TEA-T01) which I did not need, so I'll throw that in as an added bonus!

I also have a Phoenix Automotive 9" Android radio that I'll be posting soon, I just don't have pics and the exact specs for it at the moment, but feel free to ask if you interested.

Honda Civic 10th gen FS-Houston-2017 Hatchback Floor mats and Cargo liner 2017civichatchlx

Honda Civic 10th gen FS-Houston-2017 Hatchback Floor mats and Cargo liner 2017civichatchlx_2

Honda Civic 10th gen FS-Houston-2017 Hatchback Floor mats and Cargo liner 2017civichatchlx_4