• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: Garageline 20mm/25m spacers (64.1mm Hubcentric, 5x114.3)

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all,

Taking off my Garageline spacers tomorrow in preperation for the winter and decided to just buy new wheels next spring, so I will not be reinstalling the spacers.

I have (1) pair of 20mm and (1) pair of 25mm ones. They are hubcentric and made to fit with any stock 10th gen civic wheel (except Type R). They come with studs preinstalled and necessary hardware (you'll have to re-use your lug nuts) Will include a small bottle of red threadlocker also.

Had these installed for less than 500 miles, so they are like-new! Purchased for $200+shipping, and will sell for $150 USD + shipping if buying both pairs. Would like to sell both pairs at once, but will entertain offers for a single pair.

Pictures of the 20mm up front and 25mm in the rear.

Thank you for viewing!

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Garageline 20mm/25m spacers (64.1mm Hubcentric, 5x114.3) 2012-2015-honda-civic-si-garageline-wheel-spacer-combo

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Garageline 20mm/25m spacers (64.1mm Hubcentric, 5x114.3) Screenshot_20190927-210052_Gallery

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Garageline 20mm/25m spacers (64.1mm Hubcentric, 5x114.3) Screenshot_20190927-210031_Gallery

OP
OP
arpypat

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! Why are you removing for winter time? What has been your experience with the spacers so far?
I jusy wanted to keep the factory scrub radius for the winter for when it snows. More for peace of mind than anything.

The spacers were, well... spacers lol. They made my car look nice with the factory wheels and make it possible to install big brakes. Didn't really notice any difference while driving. I would keep them, but I'm getting new wheels next year.

M1K3_V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civicc Si; 2016 Harley Davidson 48
Country flag
PM'd