FlashPro update 2.7.9- Hondata Mode added (econ button)

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I misunderstood on the AC. I had thought "unchanged" as in the AC still operates at the same rate/power whether in econ or not.
Sponsored

mc1200s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 ext
Country flag
So I just performed the new flash and have Econ button checked. As soon as I left my place I went wide open throttle to test it out in eco mode. I was pleased. No wheel spin from a dead stop and it was definitely running factory boost levels. Went to fill up the tank and turned off eco mode and when I left the gas station it was back to +6psi bc I had the pull and wheel spin was back. However, while cruising back home I selected eco mode and full boost maintained. I came to a dead stop and cycled eco mode off and on and drove off in eco mode and full boost maintained. Turned the car off then back in and drove off in eco mode and still had wheel spin and full boost.

Is this supposed to be a instant toggle of off/on full boost? Is there something I'm not understanding?

Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
I have version 2.8.2.0 and don’t see the checkbox underneath the speed limiter settings. Is this option not included with carb compliant flashpro?
It;s not but i believe they are adding it soon

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Mine made 17psi on stock tune when we Did dyno in febuary.
Same here over 2500 miles driven stock and was seeing 17-18 psi in stock normal and sport modes. Seemed to make higher boost a little easier in normal mode too.

Have since flashed the +6 sport mode tune and now normal makes 11-12 Psi though it will momentarily hit 14 psi in 2nd under hard acceleration but quickly drops to 11-12. I could probably capture it on video if needed. In sport mode I regularly hit 20 psi. It irked me a little but has essentially given me an ECON mode instead of NORMAL on my 17 SI.

Thoughts?

2018Gemini

First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
"The vehicle will exhibit stock like behavior in economy mode"

Does this mean it isn't actually running on the stock tune in economy mode?
So with that said, hondata carries two save options. Meaning I can save +6 and +9 in those two slots and hit econ to go back to "stock" mode?
Sponsored