First time buying some wheels for my civic hatchback. need advice

lemueljedc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
the stock wheels on my 2017 honda civic hatchback LX (White Orchid Pearl) looks nice, but hoenstly, I'm really opting for a black or matte gold color.

Then I came across this set of wheels.

Honda Civic 10th gen First time buying some wheels for my civic hatchback. need advice Screenshot (191)

a couple of questions:

1.) since this is also a 16" wheel, can I just buy this and have someone remove the stock and replace it with this?

2.) If I get this one, how much would it cost to have it installed?

3.) if I opted for this one, I would probably sell the alloy wheels. How much do you think it would go for? I know most people would probably be looking for a 17" or even higher so I'm really not expecting to much.

4.) any other wheels you'd like to recommend? I'd rather stick with the 16" wheels as I heard any higher than the stock can decrease mpg and road noise.

*trust me, I did my research on diameters, offsets, etc, but for some reason, they all seem to get jumbled up in my head -_-

Any advice is highly appreciated!
Sponsored

Wheel Warehouse

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wheelwarehouse.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
1 - yes, if they're the same diameter as your OEM wheels, you can just have a local tire shop swap them out
2 - installation varies from but you can expect to pay between $60-100
3 - check the classifieds to see what guys are moving them for but I wouldn't go off dealer price since no one really pays retail for OEM wheels
4 - there are a ton of options in the 5x114.3 bolt pattern but 16" options are more limited. Obviously you'll have to get tires if you upsize but you get a lot more options when you go 17" and larger.

We have some options on the link below:
http://www.civicx.com/forums/wheel-warehouse.50/