Need Suggestions/Advice for Tires and wheels.

runintoluck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIvic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi All,

I'm planning on purchasing the Enkei rs05rr for my civic hatchback sport. It's on stock suspension and was wondering if I should go with the 18 x 9 or the 18 x 9.5? The offsets would most likely be 35 or 40. With respect to tires, I was planning on using the current sizing already, which is 235/40 or should I go bigger (any pros and cons)? Any help would be much appreciated as this is the first time I've tried to purchase/install aftermarket wheels.

Thanks!
Sponsored

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Hi All,

I'm planning on purchasing the Enkei rs05rr for my civic hatchback sport. It's on stock suspension and was wondering if I should go with the 18 x 9 or the 18 x 9.5? The offsets would most likely be 35 or 40. With respect to tires, I was planning on using the current sizing already, which is 235/40 or should I go bigger (any pros and cons)? Any help would be much appreciated as this is the first time I've tried to purchase/install aftermarket wheels.

Thanks!
I would go meatier on tires i mean you have a bigger wheel width, why stay stock...unless its on a budget then stay stock tire size. Maybe 255/35 or 265/35. As for the offset I'd go +35