Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Country flag
Hey everyone. I’m not sure if this is a typical problem for the 10th Gen Civics but today I noticed that I can’t change the fan modes for defrost floor or right at my face it’s stuck on blowing air right at my face and it won’t change. It won’t work with the defrost button on the dash it won’t work with the buttons in the infotainment system it’s kind of sounds like it’s going to change but that doesn’t change.

Has anyone else had this problem? Do you know where the servo is that controls The airflow position? I found the one that Changes for hot and cold but I can’t find the other one to see if the wire possibly fell out. Any help would be great thank you.

I’ll be calling the dealership tomorrow to see if they have a quick fix but I’ll probably have to go see them.
Sponsored

Last edited:

latole

Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Never see the t on both family Civic.

Put car to off, wait and try again

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Never see the t on both family Civic. What’s tha mean?

Put car to off, wait and try again
I tried everything last night turned it off turned it off and waited a couple hours turn it off again and it still didn’t work so I gave up. Came out this morning and everything worked fine.

latole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I tried everything last night turned it off turned it off and waited a couple hours turn it off again and it still didn’t work so I gave up. Came out this morning and everything worked fine.
:dunno:

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Dealership said to reboot the head unit. After I told him that I did they said it just took time to come nicate to the other conservative components. Hoping it’s an isolated incident.

latole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Dealership said to reboot the head unit. After I told him that I did they said it just took time to come nicate to the other conservative components. Hoping it’s an isolated incident.

That's may happen with any computer.......
On time, I can't switch to OFF my radio. I should switch OFF the car to fix it. Never happened after
Sponsored