:agree:
Sponsored

d1390

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Speaking of Fake R's there was one on FB where the person had a Fake R sticker on his base civic with the Type R emblems.

VinRRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R16017
Country flag
I think a lot of Honda owners put the Red Honda emblem because it looks nice, not because they’re trying to pretend they have a type R. Some of us here need to get off the pedestal seriously. Remember your neighbor Honda minivan and pilot is more expensive than your type R.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
I think a lot of Honda owners put the Red Honda emblem because it looks nice, not because they’re trying to pretend they have a type R. Some of us here need to get off the pedestal seriously. Remember your neighbor Honda minivan and pilot is more expensive than your type R.
I think that the majority of R owners get annoyed over people putting the actual "Type R" emblems on their lower models. It's just kind of trashy.

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
There are posers in all walks of life. Zero respect. They pose because they can't afford it. They can't afford it because they are lazy. That's all putting a fake badge on says about the person driving it.

Work harder and get a real one or stop being insecure about what
They cant afford it because they are lazy? Wow. I think we found the most ignorant comment of this thread.

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Deja vu or have we visited this topic before? Quite a few fake parts on my CTR for me to drool over before I've time to worry about another man's car. Go drive the dun car or get a pussy cat? Wrap yourself in her velvety red seat, open her windows, bring her up to 3k rpm, smash the pedal, swing it around the twisties at slightly sane speed, and witness the shear joy of driving for the sake of driving. Go take a drive. She deserves it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.