Easiest solo Brake/clutch Bleed

RedeyeRalleye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3 SI
Country flag
Haven't seen something like this on the forum yet but just wanted to share one of my new favourite tools for brake/clutch fluid flushes.
Honda Civic 10th gen Easiest solo Brake/clutch Bleed Screenshot_20230808-211303

Note I did not Pay 40, I got it on sale for $20 and I am in no way sponsored for writing this, just trying to save everyone some time on mundane maintenance.

Hook up the tube to the bleeder, crack it loose, and slowly pump the brake/clutch pedal. The check valve ensures no air enters the bleeder and its confirmed by the pedal returning back to rest. Then simply tighten the bleeder and remove the tube. A literal 5 min job!
Sponsored

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Haven't seen something like this on the forum yet but just wanted to share one of my new favourite tools for brake/clutch fluid flushes.
Screenshot_20230808-211303.png

Note I did not Pay 40, I got it on sale for $20 and I am in no way sponsored for writing this, just trying to save everyone some time on mundane maintenance.

Hook up the tube to the bleeder, crack it loose, and slowly pump the brake/clutch pedal. The check valve ensures no air enters the bleeder and its confirmed by the pedal returning back to rest. Then simply tighten the bleeder and remove the tube. A literal 5 min job!
I bought the same one on almost the same exact day as you lol

Honda Civic 10th gen Easiest solo Brake/clutch Bleed Screenshot_20230808_222417_Firefox

mmc21

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R, Boost Blue
Country flag
My dumbass bought one of these when they were on sale. When I went to go bleed my clutch, I realized I already had one I bought the year before. Lol but awesome bleeder bottle! No more MTF bottles for me!

OP
OP
RedeyeRalleye

RedeyeRalleye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3 SI
Country flag
You seem to have gotten one of the good ones! I've been unlucky with defective and leaky units. The bottle is still my quickest way to bleed, and you don't have to sit there or stay bent over meaning herniated discs stay happier lol

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Lol I see our maintenance schedules line up perfectly. How's Ur experience with it so far?
Well I had a friend help install a BBK and SS clutch line, so we ended up doing the 2-person bleed method anyways 😂

But I'm going to tackle the pads/rotors/fluid in wifey's car soon, so I'll be doing that myself with this handy little bottle
Sponsored