bentran21

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Well, mystery has been solved! The beeping was something that I had in my trunk. It was one of those DeWalt jump starters with buttons that was pressing up against something else. Every time I hit a bump it would click a button and beep. I feel like an idiot :doh:, but I’m thankful for everybody who has given me advice! What a great community
Sponsored

GoldClass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Well, mystery has been solved! The beeping was something that I had in my trunk. It was one of those DeWalt jump starters with buttons that was pressing up against something else. Every time I hit a bump it would click a button and beep. I feel like an idiot :doh:, but I’m thankful for everybody who has given me advice! What a great community
Happy for you, all good now.

Bigjmott

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si
D2 spring most likely will need camber kit to bring back the alignment as the d2 drop is much more than Pro kit.

Install a camber kit and let the new spring settle for a week or two, then send for wheel alignment. Depends on the alignment results, if there is still rubbing (I believe your is ‘18 model), either one of the solutions will help;

1) do the tab mod or
2) reduce to 15mm spacer
Hey new to the car scene. I have. 2018 si that I just put D2 springs on. What is a tab mod ?

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would bet it would solve your problem. Keep your spacers on. I'm on H&R springs with 20mm as well, and I don't have rubbing. I guess the tab mod only applies to 2017-18? That's you... I have a '19 and don't see those screws/tabs.

Bigjmott

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si
Appreciate it bro. I’ll see if that takes care of the problem

Bigjmott

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si
I would bet it would solve your problem. Keep your spacers on. I'm on H&R springs with 20mm as well, and I don't have rubbing. I guess the tab mod only applies to 2017-18? That's you... I have a '19 and don't see those screws/tabs.
Aye it worked man. Thanks !
Sponsored