dave.landstone

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX 6MT:
Country flag
Hey helpful people I'm finally gonna go for it Im gonna change the clutch me and a buddy. I was hoping one of you had a step by step document like for the wipers howto also if you think of any performance or handling upgrades for the 2.slow while i have the transmission off let me know please!

I'm just waiting for the last few pieces to come in I have ordered the or have the following

-Exedy HCK1014 kit
-rear main seal and (bearing from exedy) should i get the Honda bearing?
-Whiteline front sway bar BHF97Z
-Whiteline trans mount insert KDT967
- i was also thinking of changing some control arm bushings what do you think?
-Royal purple synchromesh
-slave cylinder from perfection clutch

what tools will i need? a bearing puller probably and something to hold the engine in place I know there's some videos but i would like to have it on paper as well that i can print it and in the heat of the moment have a reference. Also the guys at Honda told me not to worry and not to bother with resurfacing the flywheel..... if it in pretty good shape of course if its all dinged up to get it resurfaced. If not could someone refer me a brand new flywheel model # that would work someone had suggested I get one from the junkyard and get that one resurfaced that way I can put it on right away without having to go back and forth to another garage

thanks in advance you guys have already saved me thousands and the car is really personalized thanks to the site
Sponsored