Annexed

First Name
Austen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
I found a video that compared 10 exhaust against each other containing volume levels of each. The only exhaust that wasn't on here is Magnaflow.
Sponsored

Lpskate21

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe (FC3)
Country flag
I found a video that compared 10 exhaust against each other containing volume levels of each. The only exhaust that wasn't on here is Magnaflow.
There’s a few that aren’t on there. Awe track and touring exhaust didn’t make the video neither did ark performance or greddy ddr but still a good video. I just wish I could hear them all in person haha

AUGM1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SI
Country flag
I would probably go for 27WON or Borla out of all of these, as they look like they belong on the car.
Those with 4 tips look like a sack of dicks.

Hajidub

Honda driver, vintage stereo enthusiast
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic YES
Country flag
I found a clip of the Magnaflow which made my decision for me. The hks sounded slightly better but was price way higher. Magnaflow came in severely discounted, $680, and was also a deciding factor.

OP
OP
Annexed

Annexed

First Name
Austen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
There’s a few that aren’t on there. Awe track and touring exhaust didn’t make the video neither did ark performance or greddy ddr but still a good video. I just wish I could hear them all in person haha
Same I wish I could hear them in person to see if it's even worth the $. The Si doesn't get a nice rumble or pops like other cars.

Hajidub

Honda driver, vintage stereo enthusiast
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic YES
Country flag
Same I wish I could hear them in person to see if it's even worth the $. The Si doesn't get a nice rumble or pops like other cars.
Like I said the Magnaflow offers a nice throaty grumble with no cracks or pops. No drone just grumble on acceleration.

Thatguyraw

I don’t own a civic
First Name
Raw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Greddy DD-R. It’s loud w Down/Frontpipe, not for everyone.

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si -10 exhaust comparison 8E3E815F-89DB-4CDF-B590-3A16228F18B0

Lpskate21

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Check out my YouTube video for Awe track exhaust on my Si. Video didn’t really capture it but definitely get rumbles and pops I can assure you. Hope it helps!

OP
OP
Annexed

Annexed

First Name
Austen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Check out my YouTube video for Awe track exhaust on my Si. Video didn’t really capture it but definitely get rumbles and pops I can assure you. Hope it helps!
You were running two-steps to get those pops and bangs correct?

Lpskate21

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Really :eek: I didn't the SI was capable of pops and bangs.
Well I should specify that it is running a stage 1 tune with a 3” front pipe and exhaust with no muffler
Sponsored