Super SI X

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic coupe window visors C75DB4A3-986B-46A9-8D97-397DA5478A73
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic coupe window visors E2E0BDD7-FB2B-4C43-923B-08DE2E47D700
Hey guys!
I have a 2017 civic si coupe and and it’s dope, but when I was go through eBay to look for car parts I saw a pic of a civic coupe with window visors on the front and rear windows! It may be kinda useless but it makes the car more clean. I looked everywhere to find them and still nothing. Do you guys know where I can get these?

brienp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
huh, looking at it, yeah, the back window ones would be useless but it kinda makes them disappear into the body lines. I actually like it. dam, now I hope someone finds what you're looking for cause I'm curious my self!

OP
OP

Super SI X

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
huh, looking at it, yeah, the back window ones would be useless but it kinda makes them disappear into the body lines. I actually like it. dam, now I hope someone finds what you're looking for cause I'm curious my self!
I think i found them...
https://www.speedandtruck.net/shop/...ainguards-for-16-17-honda-civic-coupe-894054/