Check out my SI's SMOKED LED Tail Lights!

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Love em - I’ve wanted these for my black CTR for a while now, but as usual, no hatch model.

I do wish that they stayed more red in color though. During the startup sequence they hit the perfect red tone, but then brighten into a shade of orange that I think more closely resembles brake lights.

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

ONEPNT5.Si

First Name
Dustyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FC1 Si
Country flag
Love em - I’ve wanted these for my black CTR for a while now, but as usual, no hatch model.

I do wish that they stayed more red in color though. During the startup sequence they hit the perfect red tone, but then brighten into a shade of orange that I think more closely resembles brake lights.
I've had these on my car for well over a year and I feel that they definitely do not turn orange during the startup animation. The initial color is just a darker red and the full bright color is closer to rallye red.

mjdecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Si Sedan, '23 Subaru BRZ Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've had these on my car for well over a year and I feel that they definitely do not turn orange during the startup animation. The initial color is just a darker red and the full bright color is closer to rallye red.
I have the Seametal variant on mine and in videos/pictures they look far more orange than they do in person.
Sponsored