Carbon Zone Poland: Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel

mecheng32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Carbon Zone Poland: Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel 4E58DE58-29DE-4A76-813D-EBA42F004DDC
Honda Civic 10th gen Carbon Zone Poland: Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel 71E5773C-056D-4DBD-9CA0-50BB86603121
Hey everyone, just ordered this carbon fiber steering wheel from a company in Poland called Carbon Zone Poland. They have a lot of good reviews on Facebook and their work looks quality. The guy has been super responsive with messages/updates and he even takes PayPal. Should be here in 10 days. I’ll post updates when it’s on the car.

onions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 992
Country flag
wow that's gorgeous! is it fully compatible with all the controls and buttons?

CTR_FK8_00436

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR / 2011 Civic Hybrid
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone, just ordered this carbon fiber steering wheel from a company in Poland called Carbon Zone Poland. They have a lot of good reviews on Facebook and their work looks quality. The guy has been super responsive with messages/updates and he even takes PayPal. Should be here in 10 days. I’ll post updates when it’s on the car.
It looks great, and I suspect it feels good. Besides these two reasons, why would you spend $750 + time to change the wheel? The only other reason I can come up with is you are racing, and concerned about weight, but the wheel would be far down of the list of items to change to trim weight, so still perplexed as to why?

onions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 992
Country flag
It looks great, and I suspect it feels good. Besides these two reasons, why would you spend $750 + time to change the wheel? The only other reason I can come up with is you are racing, and concerned about weight, but the wheel would be far down of the list of items to change to trim weight, so still perplexed as to why?
Why do any of us do any cosmetic mods?

OP
OP

mecheng32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8
Country flag
Geeze man you sound like my wife lol. Do I really need to justify to you or anyone (besides my wife) why I spend money on my type r? No, but I’ll play along anyway.

1. It’s kind of a tradition for me. I’ve had cf steering wheels on my 370z, STI, EVOX, and SI.

2. I think it adds another level of status to an already awesome interior (minus the steering wheel). I just have never been a fan of the type r steering wheel. Personally I like flat bottom steering wheels.

3. I make a decent living and I can afford it?

4. I like modding my vehicles with my own personal touch.

Anyway hope that helps with the perplexity issue you’re having.

Ramster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR FK8 / Supra MKV / Tesla M3P / G80 M3C xDrive
Country flag
4E58DE58-29DE-4A76-813D-EBA42F004DDC.jpeg
71E5773C-056D-4DBD-9CA0-50BB86603121.jpeg
Looks good! Looks very similar to the Buddy Club ones!

CTR_FK8_00436

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR / 2011 Civic Hybrid
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Geeze man you sound like my wife lol. Do I really need to justify to you or anyone (besides my wife) why I spend money on my type r? No, but I’ll play along anyway.

1. It’s kind of a tradition for me. I’ve had cf steering wheels on my 370z, STI, EVOX, and SI.

2. I think it adds another level of status to an already awesome interior (minus the steering wheel). I just have never been a fan of the type r steering wheel. Personally I like flat bottom steering wheels.

3. I make a decent living and I can afford it?

4. I like modding my vehicles with my own personal touch.

Anyway hope that helps with the perplexity issue you’re having.
Haha! You're right, I do hear my wife in my questions to you. Maybe it's time for some self reflection. :hmm: Hope it did not come off as judgie, I'm truly curious, perhaps to learn something new, and get a new perspective on why I might want to do this? :drive: Your answer makes perfect sense, and I appreciate you sharing all those reasons! You like making your cars custom, giving them your own person touch. I would have never though to change the steering wheel, I find it very interesting the different ways people like to mod their cars. I'd love to see what it looks like after you have it installed! -Cheers

OP
OP

mecheng32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8
Country flag
Haha! You're right, I do hear my wife in my questions to you. Maybe it's time for some self reflection. :hmm: Hope it did not come off as judgie, I'm truly curious, perhaps to learn something new, and get a new perspective on why I might want to do this? :drive: Your answer makes perfect sense, and I appreciate you sharing all those reasons! You like making your cars custom, giving them your own person touch. I would have never though to change the steering wheel, I find it very interesting the different ways people like to mod their cars. I'd love to see what it looks like after you have it installed! -Cheers
No offense taken bud. I was just bustin your balls. I’ll post some update pics in a couple of weeks!