GOWHITECIVIC

First Name
GOWHITECIVIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex-T
Country flag
Hi all, my mom broke part of her mirror assembly backing out of the driveway. It is a civic EXT 2016 with lane change feature. So far, I see that the mirror is pretty much assembled in 4 parts. The painted cover on top, the mirror, the side camera (still functions normally) and last, the mirror housing itself which is the most broken part. Is the housing of a regular powered mirror the same as a housing with camera? If so, I could save some bucks. I am including a few pics. Thank you for any info!

Honda Civic 10th gen Broken Passenger mirror miror2

Honda Civic 10th gen Broken Passenger mirror mirror3

Honda Civic 10th gen Broken Passenger mirror ?hash=33634dc0b6186fad92a9b960325f186e

Honda Civic 10th gen Broken Passenger mirror miror2

Honda Civic 10th gen Broken Passenger mirror mirro 4

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
The black part is stand alone and is under $40. The caps can be brought in body color or carbon fiber in a wide range of prices. The camera is well over $200. You are lucky that didn’t break.

OP
OP

GOWHITECIVIC

First Name
GOWHITECIVIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex-T
Country flag
The black part is stand alone and is under $40. The caps can be brought in body color or carbon fiber in a wide range of prices. The camera is well over $200. You are lucky that didn’t break.
Awesome to hear that. Do you have a part number or link for the black part? Thank you!
Sponsored