jonnyfast

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
So not sure if this is related, but I was in a thread talking about issues after getting window tint (maybe from moisture seeping through the window sill?)

Regardless, my auto high beams aren't working now. Before I took it in for the tint it was fine, now they won't activate unless I do it manually. Any recommendations? Is there a way for me to reset it, or turn it off and on? It has been 8 days since I got the tint and it has not resolved itself. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
So not sure if this is related, but I was in a thread talking about issues after getting window tint (maybe from moisture seeping through the window sill?)

Regardless, my auto high beams aren't working now. Before I took it in for the tint it was fine, now they won't activate unless I do it manually. Any recommendations? Is there a way for me to reset it, or turn it off and on? It has been 8 days since I got the tint and it has not resolved itself. Thanks in advance!
Did you try this?

To re-enable the system: Pull the headlight lever towards you and hold it for 30 seconds. The auto high-beam indicator blinks once.

To disable the system: When the vehicle is on and parked, pull the headlight lever towards you and hold it for 40 seconds. The auto high-beam indicator blinks twice.

OP
OP
jonnyfast

jonnyfast

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Did you try this?

To re-enable the system: Pull the headlight lever towards you and hold it for 30 seconds. The auto high-beam indicator blinks once.

To disable the system: When the vehicle is on and parked, pull the headlight lever towards you and hold it for 40 seconds. The auto high-beam indicator blinks twice.
Thanks man, I'll give this a shot and see how it works tonight!

magpupu2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sedan
Country flag
I have no tints on the windshield and is having the same issue. It was working one night and there was a car coming the other way and it was slow to deactivate on its own. Not wanting to blind the on coming car, I pulled the lever and released it. It disabled the auto high beam. I followed the procedure that calonzo mentioned as it was from the manual. The auto high beam indicator blinks once but will not stay on for some reason.
Sponsored