Are HELM shop manuals & Supplements available (yet)?

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
Last edited:

Plombhpa

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R, F150
Country flag
Does anyone know if there is a independent repair manual for the EU cars that we might purchase?
Sorry, but I was thinking of the 9th gen Type Rs since the engine and trans are the same..

Hal

Type-JZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Lexus GS350, B13 Sentra SE-R, '93 Camry, '07 TSX, '13 Odyssey
Country flag
i really need this!!! I need torque specs! That sucks if we can't get hard copies anymore. I know Lexus has been doing this online thing for awhile now. Maybe at some point, there can be a new thread or repository of all the categories. We can share if anyone of us purchases a subscription or need limited info.

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
There is a link on there to order printed copies. It's on the far left menu.
Which doesn't offer the shop/repair manual. Only the owners manual that came with the car.

Vaders CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 CLA 45 AMG & '22 Ariel Atom 4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Found this today because I was looking for torque specs for lug nuts. Not a helm service manual, but I didn't know they were free. This is taken from Honda's Owner website when I logged in.

For the record, 94 ft-lbs for CTR lug nuts.

Need a Printed Copy?
A printed Owner’s Manual, Navigation Manual, and Warranty Booklet are complimentary to the first registered owner,up to six months after vehicle purchase. These manuals require a valid VIN and mailing address. Order now.

To purchase printed manuals, you can order online or contact:

Helm Incorporated

(800) 782-4356

M-F 8AM – 6PM EST

Delivery time is approximately five weeks. To save paper and time, you can download the latest manuals now.

Last edited:

Gansan

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 NSX, 2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Found this today because I was looking for torque specs for lug nuts. Not a helm service manual, but I didn't know they were free. This is taken from Honda's Owner website when I logged in.

For the record, 94 ft-lbs for CTR lug nuts.

Need a Printed Copy?
A printed Owner’s Manual, Navigation Manual, and Warranty Booklet are complimentary to the first registered owner,up to six months after vehicle purchase. These manuals require a valid VIN and mailing address. Order now.

To purchase printed manuals, you can order online or contact:

Helm Incorporated

(800) 782-4356

M-F 8AM – 6PM EST

Delivery time is approximately five weeks. To save paper and time, you can download the latest manuals now.
I did this ordering process and received Honda Civic Sedan manuals. The navigation manual is universal of course as is the warranty, but the main manual was wrong. I called Honda and they filed a ticket. That was many weeks ago and I haven't heard from them since. I would hold off until a little later.

Update: I got an email saying I could order the Civic Hatchback manual from Helm Inc. and they would reimburse me.

Last edited:

Boarshead77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW FK8; previously, 2011 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Anyone know how many pages the service/repair (not owner’s) manual is? I’m considering subscribing and printing it at my office.

Vaders CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 CLA 45 AMG & '22 Ariel Atom 4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I did this ordering process and received Honda Civic Sedan manuals. The navigation manual is universal of course as is the warranty, but the main manual was wrong. I called Honda and they filed a ticket. That was many weeks ago and I haven't heard from them since. I would hold off until a little later.

Update: I got an email saying I could order the Civic Hatchback manual from Helm Inc. and they would reimburse me.
I ordered mine. They did send me the sedan owner's manual with the navigation and warranty books, but I also received the hatchback variations in the mail 3 days later. Seems like they have fixed their problem. All good :thumbsup:

Plombhpa

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R, F150
Country flag
I ordered mine. They did send me the sedan owner's manual with the navigation and warranty books, but I also received the hatchback variations in the mail 3 days later. Seems like they have fixed their problem. All good :thumbsup:
Hey just to be clear is this a service manual for the Type R?

Boarshead77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW FK8; previously, 2011 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I have OWNER’s manual (which I received by mail), but need the SERVICE/REPAIR manual.

From what I can tell, the only option is online at $10/day, $350/year, etc . I’m looking for a more reasonable option
Sponsored