Anyone run Enkei Raijin 18x9.5 35mm offset?

StellarType_R

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I’ve searched a ton and can only find pics on the 8.5” wide wheels. Want to make sure these clear the calipers. Trying to get my hands on some wheels is quite the process. I really want the TSV but they are back ordered. Thank you.
Sponsored

J o n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Z/28, '22 Ridgeline , '22 CR-V Hybrid
Country flag
I’ve searched a ton and can only find pics on the 8.5” wide wheels. Want to make sure these clear the calipers. Trying to get my hands on some wheels is quite the process. I really want the TSV but they are back ordered. Thank you.
Contact vivid racing got my 18x9.5 +40 tsv's from them. Dropped shipped them next day. Everyone was out of stock at the time too. They took care of me though

OP
OP
StellarType_R

StellarType_R

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Contact vivid racing got my 18x9.5 +40 tsv's from them. Dropped shipped them next day. Everyone was out of stock at the time too. They took care of me though
Thanks man, I ended up ordering 4 individually from different sellers ?

OP
OP
StellarType_R

StellarType_R

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
And out of those 4, two were actually out of stock. So now I need two lol. Will contact vivid on Monday.

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
And out of those 4, two were actually out of stock. So now I need two lol. Will contact vivid on Monday.
I got My enkei TSVs a couple years ago through Discount tire direct but had to call in for the specific dimensions 18x9.5s with 40 offset. They put a really nice deal together for me with tires mounted and balanced shipped to me to my door.

Last edited:

OP
OP
StellarType_R

StellarType_R

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I got My enkei TSVs a couple years ago through Discount tire direct but had to call in for the specific dimensions 18x9.5s with 40 offset. They put a really nice deal together for me with tires mounted and balanced shipped to me to my door.

View attachment 278460
Thanks for recommendation. I am going to use them (America’s tire company) locally to install my wheels and tires. Beautiful setup by the way! Mind telling me your experience with the falken fk510 tires? Any improvement in traction during accelerating compared to the stock setup? I’m leaning towards the Michelin as4 but these were my other choice.

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for recommendation. I am going to use them (America’s tire company) locally to install my wheels and tires. Beautiful setup by the way! Mind telling me your experience with the falken fk510 tires? Any improvement in traction during accelerating compared to the stock setup? I’m leaning towards the Michelin as4 but these were my other choice.
So I live in socal so I have good weather. But, I get great traction with these tires. What's great about this setup is to me it feels better than stock and minimal torque steer. Let alone whenever I hit a bump I don't feel it as bad as I used to on my stock wheels. I switched to these right after I got my first flat on my stock wheels. Oh and I love the stance of the 40 offset. It runs perfectly flushed with the fenders.

J o n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Z/28, '22 Ridgeline , '22 CR-V Hybrid
Country flag
I've had the Michelin pilot sport as3+ and now on a set of Michelin pilot sport as4's. Great tires. Both in 255/40/18. As3+ only lasted 11k mi. Rotated every 3k mi and worn evenly too. Pricey initially, but proration makes it worth while in the end. We'll see if these as4's last longer.

Make sure since you're downsizing to use this tool to understand the tire pressure of the new tire size you choose compared to the OEM 20s. Surprising how much the load rating changes based on sidewall and width, therefore much lower tire pressure potentially.

https://tiresize.com/pressure-calculator/
Sponsored