Any lowering springs available for the 2.0 Sedan?

bthai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Vehicle Showcase
I cant fin anything, any lowering springs out there for the 2.0 Sedan?
Sponsored

OP
OP
bthai

bthai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Vehicle Showcase
on the site, it all says for 1.5L only and was reading there that its due to the diff springs rates for the weight of the engines

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
on the site, it all says for 1.5L only and was reading there that its due to the diff springs rates for the weight of the engines
I am in the same boat as you man. Only option for us 2.0's is coilovers. I am highly considering coilovers but i may just wait it out until Eibach comes out with there 2.0L spring package. I am pretty sure there will because there is a high market for them. Also i hear that Lowering spring + strut upgrades are better than coils. I guess it depends on your preference. i just want to get rid of this darn wheel gap and get this car summer ready.

OP
OP
bthai

bthai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Vehicle Showcase
I am in the same boat as you man. Only option for us 2.0's is coilovers. I am highly considering coilovers but i may just wait it out until Eibach comes out with there 2.0L spring package. I am pretty sure there will because there is a high market for them. Also i hear that Lowering spring + strut upgrades are better than coils. I guess it depends on your preference. i just want to get rid of this darn wheel gap and get this car summer ready.
Yea this wheel gap is horrible lol, I dont want to go for coils, always been more than happy with lowering springs on previous car, dont need my family daily to be uber low on coils

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
Yea this wheel gap is horrible lol, I dont want to go for coils, always been more than happy with lowering springs on previous car, dont need my family daily to be uber low on coils
I'm sure Eibach will be out soon. I called Tein and they as well are working on it. Guy said they should be out soon because the prototypes have been fitted to the test car.

OP
OP
bthai

bthai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sure Eibach will be out soon. I called Tein and they as well are working on it. Guy said they should be out soon because the prototypes have been fitted to the test car.
Niiiice, I do love Tein
Sponsored