Eibach Springs Available Soon!

Jay.DeVries

Yee Yee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Just got off the phone with Eibach, Pro Kit springs will be available within the next month. They said that all their prototype testing has gone better than expected. At this point the just need to sign off on them and send them into production. The new Civic is a BIG priority for them right now they said. I have already got a set reserved for once the become available. looking forward to seeing how they look/feel.

Jay
Sponsored

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Swift better get on the ball. I like eibach, but swift is better.

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did they say the springs would be available for pre order? Might end up getting these instead.

OP
OP
Jay.DeVries

Jay.DeVries

Yee Yee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't believe we could pre order them. But I'll double check with them Monday.

staged84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic touring
Country flag
um......where are the springs bro.

OP
OP
Jay.DeVries

Jay.DeVries

Yee Yee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got off the phone with Tanner from Eibach. They said it was taking a little longer than initially expected. He said that the prototype for the pro kit had just gotten approved for production. Supposed to be moving into production next and boxed up and ready to sell in 6 weeks.

staged84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic touring
Country flag
Just got off the phone with Tanner from Eibach. They said it was taking a little longer than initially expected. He said that the prototype for the pro kit had just gotten approved for production. Supposed to be moving into production next and boxed up and ready to sell in 6 weeks.
sounds like a bs though. I feel like they were waiting for a civic coupe.

Lukcas02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civicx Coupe
Probably going to have to wait until the SI is released to get all of the aftermarket parts. Although, I don't know why companies are waiting for the SI when there's a ton of civics already on the street looking for parts.

Scottdh20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ex-t, 2003 honda s2000
both eibach and swift make custom springs (height, diamiter, rates, drop, etc), you can also order custom spring rates for ground control(uses eibach springs) that said eibach and swift are about $75/each. pull off a front and rear strut, measure them and order some custom drop springs if you cant wait. its always better to order custom anyway. eibach and swift kits are like all season tires, they do nothing great but do everything ok. that means they arent really stiff enough for the guys who like to race(or just spitited drives) and they are a bit harsh for those simply looking to close the wheel gap. isnt enough for the guys who wanna go low, but thats because some people dont want to pull out 2x4s everythime they hit up a mcdonalds. point is wait for an off the shelf kit or call up and order a custom tailored set today.

staged84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic touring
Country flag
For about 300, custom spring isn't too bad, especially if you can choose ride quality. Any idea where I can get one made?