First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, 2017 Civic Touring, 2010 Civic EX-L Coupe 5sp
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys, I've been a bit more active on the site lately as the good weather has returned up here in Canada and I'm itching to buy a catback exhaust. I've got a 2020 Si with PRL catted dp and am running the phearable 1.5 tune. Shipping is pretty prohibitive from down south so I'm mostly considering options at Canadian shops. With that in mind, I've narrowed my options down to the Invidia r400 (love the tri-tips), the Greddy DD-R (lots of positive reviews) and the new skunk2 mega power double barrel exhaust. I'm looking for a nice deep tone, medium volume, minimal drone. I know almost anything will be an improvement over the stock set-up. Any advice, sound clips, etc would be really appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Hey Stevie, we're in Mississauga, and can get you any of the 3 exhausts you've mentioned, but also have you considered the AWE Touring Exhaust? I personally switched over from the Invidia to this one on my Si mated to a Catted DP, and couldn't be happier with how great the car sounds!

Let me know what you're leaning towards, AWE is listed on the site and the others I will just have to quote you pricing on. No duties or anything extra added :)

https://unity-performance.com/