Aftermarket radio??

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Hello guys, just curious if anyone knows.
Would we have to get a whole new aftermarket radio so that we can install 1 sub? Cause I love the the screen the cars has.
Sponsored

Jay Jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring 2016
Hell no!! You need that head unit not just for the radio but for back up cam, heater/ac or side cam for blind spot etc, settings for the car, changing that head unit would be a big big mistake.

OP
OP
zilla.slides96
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Hell no!! You need that head unit not just for the radio but for back up cam, heater/ac or side cam for blind spot etc, settings for the car, changing that head unit would be a big big mistake.
I know:/ but do you think I can adds something to make it compatible with amps and a sub?

Jay Jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring 2016
I know:/ but do you think I can adds something to make it compatible with amps and a sub?
Yes im sure its possible... lots of people here did it.
Might be easier on a touring model since it's already have a subwoofer. Basically you would use the wire that's connected to the sub plug it in a amp and from the amp to your sub

OP
OP
zilla.slides96
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Yes im sure its possible... lots of people here did it.
Might be easier on a touring model since it's already have a subwoofer. Basically you would use the wire that's connected to the sub plug it in a amp and from the amp to your sub
Ahhh I see. Thanks man. Cause the bass on the ext sucks. I'm used to hearing subs

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Ahhh I see. Thanks man. Cause the bass on the ext sucks. I'm used to hearing subs
You can definitely add a sub without a direct input. They would just add a seperate module and a bass knob to fully control it. Go ask your local car audio person, as they'll have more answers than us.

OP
OP
zilla.slides96
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
You can definitely add a sub without a direct input. They would just add a seperate module and a bass knob to fully control it. Go ask your local car audio person, as they'll have more answers than us.
Awesome thanks man! I appreciate it
Sponsored