220 Turbo badge

_dc_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm going to put a AMG M5 RS badge on mine. It'll be the fastest 10th gen Civic on the planet.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MACKINAW

MACKINAW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic EXT
Looks perfect! I wante to have my badges this way, but unfortunately I have a chinese text on the left and CIVIC on the right, on the top of 220, too messy! I have to buy a new set to be able to do it.
Is your badge an original chinese OEM part?
Yes it is, I ordered it off eBay from Australia.

OP
OP
MACKINAW

MACKINAW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic EXT
Why you want to rain on my parade? I am a woman and I could care less what 220 means. I just wanted something on the right side to even out the trunk and I liked the blue turbo. All your replys are negative and childish. I like it so that's what matters Debbie Downer. I don't care that your Honda is 10 years old, so why trash my badge!

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Why you want to rain on my parade? I am a woman and I could care less what 220 means. I just wanted something on the right side to even out the trunk and I liked the blue turbo. All your replys are negative and childish. I like it so that's what matters Debbie Downer. I don't care that your Honda is 10 years old, so why trash my badge!
And by the way your car IS a 220 turbo!!! Only it is named differently in your country, but is 100% the same car that comes with that badge from factory in China, like mine.

OP
OP
MACKINAW

MACKINAW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic EXT
And by the way your car IS a 220 turbo!!! Only it is named differently in your country, but is 100% the same car that comes with that badge from factory in China, like mine.
Thanks civic China, at least you are a gentleman. And I love my China badge!!

SilverGhost

Ktuner tuned X2 CivicX.
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT,2017 Sport Hatchback09 Fit
Vehicle Showcase
Silver ghost, where do u attach that DreamWorks thing? Under the hood? It's real nice. I like it.
It's the stock badge on the 1.5-t valve cover I'm going to attach it on the trunk on the passenger side.Havnt yet due to sub freezing temps here in Iowa.

In8x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed my new badge!

IMG_20161223_123824850_HDR.jpg

Love this! It's different, unique and definitely a conversation piece.

I was thinking about removing the civic badge all together but after seeing this I am reconsidering and may have to borrow your idea. Thanks for sharing.
Sponsored