Johnnya920

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
I have a 2020 civic hatch sport k was wondering what would get the better sound an axle back exhaust (can’t find any) or a muffler delete or a muffler and resonator delete??
Sponsored

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
There's no axle back because it's one long as tube. Muffler delete is the cheapest, but probably not the best sounding for daily use

Feddy_Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
There's no axle back because it's one long as tube. Muffler delete is the cheapest, but probably not the best sounding for daily use
I have a muffler delete and it’s really not even remotely loud. It just sounds like a normal car. But I do recommend swapping the resonator to remove some of the drone between 1500-2000 rpm.

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
I have a muffler delete and it’s really not even remotely loud. It just sounds like a normal car. But I do recommend swapping the resonator to remove some of the drone between 1500-2000 rpm.
I did a resonator delete and it wasnt noticeable at all.

Either save up and get an aftermarket kit or find some decent universal fit mufflers and go custom.

The Vyzitor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport FK7, 2010 VW GTI MKVI
Country flag
I have a 2020 civic hatch sport k was wondering what would get the better sound an axle back exhaust (can’t find any) or a muffler delete or a muffler and resonator delete??
Just get a proper exhaust. Greddy and Remark make some of the most affordable systems for the Civic hatch. Invidia as well.

Ap1 George

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SGP Civic Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
If youre planning for an aftermarket downpipe and frontpipe later down the road I would leave the stock exhaust alone until you have installed the said parts and you still want some more sound.
Sponsored