rvgriggs

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport Sedan 2020
Country flag
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew of any good aftermarket exhaust systems that would be compatible with a 2020 Honda Civic Sport Sedan 2.0l. So far I have not been very successful, due to the fact that most of the systems are made for the hatchback and coupe. My overall goal is to make the sound better and louder, but I want to do so legally, therefore a muffler delete would not really be ideal. If anyone has ideas or information, that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Sponsored

dave.landstone

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX 6MT:
Country flag
there's a few options but from what I hear you need the RV6 Down pipe first to make it "worth it" and a tuner. Although HP to $ spent with the non turbo version makes it costly for not much HP. Myself I find it worth it cuz I have to drive this thing for at least another 2yrs and already with the Ktuner it made a world of difference in smoothness and driveability.

I've also seen a Downpipe on eBay made by Maximizer for the 2.0 NA K20C2 but catless only and it was no where near the quality of the RV6 just by looking at the picture of it... one added bonus for this one is that it comes with a front pipe as well.