2020 SportLine Fk8 Black Front Seat Covers

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 CTR, MDX-S, FG4-T
Country flag
I'm also interested in just the covers for the front. Red is too high maintenance.
Sponsored

xfactor2018

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
What's the status on being able to buy the black seat upholstery (Sportline) for our seats?

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
There are some pretty top notch covers. I got some red ones and I think they sometimes have a better hue than the factory lol. Look around they are almost impossible to tell they are covers if you put them on properly.

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
There's a gentleman in the Facebook Type R groups. I believe his name is Marion from Houston, who sell super fitted Type R seat covers. I think he might be everybody's best option as far as getting their Type R seats in black. He can option them too with leather instead of suede, red in certain areas instead of black, etc. https://instagram.com/l1MTD_R

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
There's a gentleman in the Facebook Type R groups. I believe his name is Marion from Houston, who sell super fitted Type R seat covers. I think he might be everybody's best option as far as getting their Type R seats in black. He can option them too with leather instead of suede, red in certain areas instead of black, etc. https://instagram.com/l1MTD_R
I think this is the guy that did mine - top notch and fit well - I put them on to go to the gym. Also used when on a roadtrip with a smoker LOL.
Sponsored