marshall363

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Hey guys I am making the decision to sell my 2020 Si Sedan. I loved this car but I drive almost 150 miles a day for work and I just cant be driving a manual for that long every single day in the second worst area for traffic (Washington D.C) . I would love to keep this as my second vehicle and have another daily driver but unfortunately that will not work with our community parking for where I live. I managed to get an offer from a dealer to buy my car for the MSRP price i bought it for.... absolutely insane, and I locked in a 2022 Elantra N, automatic trans for MSRP with no mark up.

However, I have some used after market parts I am looking to sell.
Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Si Exhaust for Sale Intake.PNG
Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Si Exhaust for Sale Exhaust.PNG

MAPerformance Cat-back Race Exhaust (1 yrs 9 months of use) I bought this directly from the company. I can send receipt proof to anyone interested.

Hoping to get $600 out of this, originally was purchased at $889 brand new. I will try to be flexible on offers though.

PRL Cobra Cold Air Intake w/ Street MAF (1 year 8 months on my car) Attached my receipt in this post.

Hoping to get $250 out of this, again will be negotiable on price.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm sure you could get more than what you paid for it new out of a dealer right now. Check Carmax and do the online price check to see what they offer if you haven't already gotten rid of the car. They offered me $6k more than I paid for my Sport hatch that was 2 years old.

OP
OP
marshall363

marshall363

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm sure you could get more than what you paid for it new out of a dealer right now. Check Carmax and do the online price check to see what they offer if you haven't already gotten rid of the car. They offered me $6k more than I paid for my Sport hatch that was 2 years old.
havent sold it yet, thank you for this info ill let you know if it pays off for me. I was already happy to get offered what i bought it new for

OP
OP
marshall363

marshall363

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey guys I am making the decision to sell my 2020 Si Sedan. I loved this car but I drive almost 150 miles a day for work and I just cant be driving a manual for that long every single day in the second worst area for traffic (Washington D.C) . I would love to keep this as my second vehicle and have another daily driver but unfortunately that will not work with our community parking for where I live. I managed to get an offer from a dealer to buy my car for the MSRP price i bought it for.... absolutely insane, and I locked in a 2022 Elantra N, automatic trans for MSRP with no mark up.

However, I have some used after market parts I am looking to sell.
Intake.PNG
Exhaust.PNG

MAPerformance Cat-back Race Exhaust (1 yrs 9 months of use) I bought this directly from the company. I can send receipt proof to anyone interested.

Hoping to get $600 out of this, originally was purchased at $889 brand new. I will try to be flexible on offers though.

PRL Cobra Cold Air Intake w/ Street MAF (1 year 8 months on my car) Attached my receipt in this post.

Hoping to get $250 out of this, again will be negotiable on price.

If anyone has any interest in this exhaust please reach out to me, I am trying to handle selling these and returning my Si to stock within 2 weeks. Thanks.

OP
OP
marshall363

marshall363

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
i have another person interested in the cold air intake. you are the first interested in the exhaust

OP
OP
marshall363

marshall363

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
ill take best offer for intake. exhaust is your is you are paying what i asked in original post
Sponsored