Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
is there anyone who has these DRL's?
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/224381697192
it seems nearly impossible to find good pictures of them with the refreshed bumpers.

In my never ending quest to rid my car of shiny black plastic.. this i originally wanted to paint it blue to match my car but.. if they can be illuminated, it could be a nice touch.
What worries me the most about them, is the fact they potentially stick out too much - Note the RED E shape i drew on the picture below comparing the parts.. i think the factory one could be shaped the same but i've seen my fair share of aftermarket Lights sticking out beyond factory dimensions before.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2019-2020 front bumper Fog Light DRL Eyebrows fog cover comparison.JPG
Plus if it was up to me, i would remove the LED part entirely from the housing, and just install it into my factory black plastic panel if possible. - i don't exactly trust the chinese black plastic on those over my factory one.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Alphaskoom

Alphaskoom

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i have not, the seller is not very helpful - they dont think itll fit on the coupe since its listed as a sedan model.... ( even though we all know the bumpers are the same for the year model non Si models and hatchbacks ) plus i have too many other projects going on to add one more to it. still installing my sound system, door panel upgrade, and sound deadening installation.
Sponsored