17 Hatchback EX with Sport's Underbody Spoiler with Red Stripe

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX; 2004 Acura RSX Type S (turbo); 2014 Honda Accord LX
Country flag
For those of you interested, I installed the underbody spoilers from the Sport trim to an EX trim, with the exception of the front lip, and I added a red stripe to them. I used a tape advertised as "3M" on amazon that did the trick. Here is the product link http://amzn.to/2BUmH4z

I also washed my car after it was installed and it is still holding up. I'm not sure how long it will last but it looks nice. The roll was 20 ft long but it can stretch a little, so if you do use this tape I suggest you do stretch it a little so it will let you do the rear and both sides. I didn't do the front because I'm waiting on a better looking lip to come out. Let me know what you guys think.

Sponsored

RyanDu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe
For those of you interested, I installed the underbody spoilers from the Sport trim to an EX trim, with the exception of the front lip, and I added a red stripe to them. I used a tape advertised as "3M" on amazon that did the trick. Here is the product link http://amzn.to/2BUmH4z

I also washed my car after it was installed and it is still holding up. I'm not sure how long it will last but it looks nice. The roll was 20 ft long but it can stretch a little, so if you do use this tape I suggest you do stretch it a little so it will let you do the rear and both sides. I didn't do the front because I'm waiting on a better looking lip to come out. Let me know what you guys think.

Look dope, dude. I’m waiting for your replicas spoiler to get paint

OP
OP
Manny

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Look dope, dude. I’m waiting for your replicas spoiler to get paint
I had to pick it up today but I completely forgot about it. Right now I'm out of town, so I will pick it up Thursday. I hope to install it that same day too. I will keep you posted.

RyanDu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe
I had to pick it up today but I completely forgot about it. Right now I'm out of town, so I will pick it up Thursday. I hope to install it that same day too. I will keep you posted.
How abt the center exhaust, Manny ?? I’ve been following you since day 1, bro

OP
OP
Manny

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How abt the center exhaust, Manny ?? I’ve been following you since day 1, bro
Lol. It's coming. Wife and daughters are keeping me busy, but it is coming. Girls came to this world to separate us from our cars. hahaha

RyanDu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe
Keep my eyes in your spoiler today, Manny

OP
OP
Manny

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sorry but when I got back to Orlando from Tampa I went to pick it up and the shop didn't have it ready. I was furious because first they told me it was going to be done last Saturday, then Tuesday, and Thursday he didn't have it ready. I went there because they did a great job painting my Acura RSX-S, but it seems like they are pushing my spoiler to the side to take care of their "money makers." Anyways, I had him committing to finish it today at 5:00pm. Let's see if he keeps his word.

OP
OP
Manny

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

So I went to pick it up and it was dry but the shop owner recommended I left it with them overnight and pick it up after 10am tomorrow.
:mad: At least it got painted this time.

Honda Civic 10th gen 17 Hatchback EX with Sport's Underbody Spoiler with Red Stripe Spoiler

Smitty33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Replica R spoiler? I live in Mount Dora. Would love to see your car one day Manny.

RyanDu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe
So I went to pick it up and it was dry but the shop owner recommended I left it with them overnight and pick it up after 10am tomorrow.
:mad: At least it got painted this time.

Spoiler.jpg
Look great, Manny. Did you install yet ??

WokeNotaSleep

Banned
Banned
First Name
WokeDude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic

Don't need it on my LX. Thanks for the confirmation.
Sponsored