OP
timothyjay

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I have the same, and definitely digging the color as well. It's growing on me because it was my 2nd choice and it just so happen that Lucas Honda only has that color when I went to purchase it :)

Verement

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX-T
Yeah, it was my second choice as well. I was originally going for the Cosmic Blue Metallic, but that only comes with the gray interior and the LSM had the black interior, which I really liked a lot better.

arb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Traded in my '12 Civic LX for the EX-T from Duval Honda. Black exterior/interior; really love the metallic gray and kinda sorta wished I would have purchased in the color. timothyjay - did Lucas give you a good deal for your Touring?

OP
OP
timothyjay

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
It was a decent deal. Not where I wanted based on others' post around here. I believe mine was about $28,300 OTD price.

I went to Duval first but they didn't have any Touring in stock, and when I went to Lucas, they had a Lunar Silver - which was my second choice. I wanted a white one initially.

Traded in my '12 Civic LX for the EX-T from Duval Honda. Black exterior/interior; really love the metallic gray and kinda sorta wished I would have purchased in the color. timothyjay - did Lucas give you a good deal for your Touring?

arb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
It was a decent deal. Not where I wanted based on others' post around here. I believe mine was about $28,300 OTD price.
Oh, that doesn't seem too bad. The reason why I asked is because Lucas is the closest Honda dealer to my location, so I was wondering if maybe I should have tried there. I feel like I got a decent deal at Duval, but unfortunately, I had some negative equity with my old Civic that the dealer rolled into the new loan so I'll be paying the price in the long run :( but I had to have the turbocharged engine lol! 10th gen is what the 9th gen should have been and more.

OP
OP
timothyjay

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Lucas was probably the farthest from me. Lol. The closest was Coggin but I've never had any positive experience with their sales department. Their numbers they give me are always retail.

I bought my 06 Civic from Lucas so I thought I'd give them a chance. Honestly, when I went in I wasn't sure if I was gonna buy that day. I wanted to check it out and see what the price would be. The price Lucas gave me was what Duval quoted me as their out the door price too, so it was just a matter of who has what then.

When I was at Lucas, and they started doing numbers, I think it was because I already spent way too long at the dealership that I decided to buy lol. I was like, no way I spent this much time at the dealer and not get it.

I just financed my vehicle out right, no trade in. I did end up getting the extended warranty (Honda Care) since I usually keep my car for a long time anyway, so this would benefit me.

Oh, that doesn't seem too bad. The reason why I asked is because Lucas is the closest Honda dealer to my location, so I was wondering if maybe I should have tried there. I feel like I got a decent deal at Duval, but unfortunately, I had some negative equity with my old Civic that the dealer rolled into the new loan so I'll be paying the price in the long run :( but I had to have the turbocharged engine lol! 10th gen is what the 9th gen should have been and more.

Diversion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yikes, already thinking about trading the EX-T in? Be prepared to lose about 5k on the deal.

arb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Oh no, I'm keeping the EX-T until it dies lol. I was just mentioning that I had traded my older 2012 Civic that unfortunately had negative equity on it for the EX-T.

OP
OP
timothyjay

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Are you going to be doing some mods @arb? I'm mainly doing some minor (tasteful) cosmetic mods, just to stand out a little in the ever-growing Civics floating around town. I was on my way to work the other day passing through Town Center, and I passed 3 white Civics and 1 silver... all in one pass. Lol.

I think @Diversion is ahead of all of us in town right now though :)

Oh no, I'm keeping the EX-T until it dies lol. I was just mentioning that I had traded my older 2012 Civic that unfortunately had negative equity on it for the EX-T.
Sponsored