First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I went and traded my lovely 2010 Chevy Equinox LTZ for a more “me” car. I got a 2018 Honda Civic Ex that had 28,000 miles on it. I wasn’t expecting on getting a new car but I decided it was time for a change. As much as I loved my SUV and how I can basically go most places in it than a car, I figure it would be wise to get into a more fuel efficient car. But I made the decision on my own. This is the first car I’ve ever purchased with a down payment. No I don’t like the payment each month but I rather pay more for the extended warranty after the 36,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. I’m still going to add more to my monthly payments but right now I’m trying to get ideas on how to add things to my car and make it look more stylish. I purchased my car from Lucas Honda in Jax. I was nervous during the approval process because I wasn’t sure if I would be approve or not but apparently I was. My suv had 106,091 miles on it before trading it in. My car isn’t the sporty style like most I’ve seen but it does have the sport lode feature which I like ALOT!!
But overall, I’m happy with my decision on purchasing a car now :)

Honda Civic 10th gen Jacksonville here, got my first Honda! A848142B-E076-46B6-AFFD-53AD6F66F9D6

Honda Civic 10th gen Jacksonville here, got my first Honda! 0BD1A80B-4F0A-4C5B-A253-3F9E096BAAB9

Honda Civic 10th gen Jacksonville here, got my first Honda! 5178E1EE-F6D6-4329-8878-1A3F5B1A9A56

Honda Civic 10th gen Jacksonville here, got my first Honda! FE758918-1CB2-4664-B525-4017815268C1

Last edited:

piterek

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport Touring, 2010 Subaru Forester, 2015 Yamaha FJ-09
Country flag
Enjoy the new car, and welcome to the fold. I am on my 4th Honda, and my first turbo... so far so good. ?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on the new ride. Nice color choice.

You will really enjoy it. It drives great and the mpg's will put a smile on your face.

OP
OP
Jens_sedanEX18

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Congrats on the new ride. Nice color choice.

You will really enjoy it. It drives great and the mpg's will put a smile on your face.
Thank you!! My boyfriends mom had two Honda accords and one of them had like over 300k miles on it before she sold it. I’m sure I made a solid decision on the Honda. It was either a Toyota Camry or a Honda Civic and I think the Civic was a great choice! Definitely need some pink hunting camo in it though lol ?

repeet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jesus7feasts.fyi
Vehicle(s)
'23 BRZ
Country flag
Congratulations. I'm getting over 40mpg on the interstate. Enjoy your new ride.

OP
OP
Jens_sedanEX18

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Enjoy the new car, and welcome to the fold. I am on my 4th Honda, and my first turbo... so far so good. ?
Fourth Honda?!? Wow! They really must be good Casa then! Glad I didn’t get a Mazda or Hyundai or Toyota. I could’ve looked at getting a Chevrolet Malibu or Cruz but my boyfriend said he’s not a fan of the Cruz. His mom had 2 Honda’s and one of them she sold had over 300k miles on it. I only traded because of the gas mileage and the fact that my suv was burning more gas than I anticipated so after a few test drives I ended up going with this car. You think it would look funny if I added a trunk deck spoiler? Lol

piterek

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport Touring, 2010 Subaru Forester, 2015 Yamaha FJ-09
Country flag
Fourth Honda?!? Wow!.... You think it would look funny if I added a trunk deck spoiler? Lol
None were mega milers, but combined somewhere around 500K... all Civics (1978... learner, 1998, 2011). The new one is a treat. Go ahead and slap a RICE wing on that sedan... and post photos LOL. Stickers add 5hp each by the way. ?

Last edited:

Bannon

First Name
Bannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5T
Country flag
Thank you!! My boyfriends mom had two Honda accords and one of them had like over 300k miles on it before she sold it. I’m sure I made a solid decision on the Honda. It was either a Toyota Camry or a Honda Civic and I think the Civic was a great choice! Definitely need some pink hunting camo in it though lol ?
Ah same decisions I went thru. Camry or the Civic and I am glad I choose the Civic because it's more me.

Added: And congrats on your new car. Welcome to the club!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jens_sedanEX18

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone know where I can take my car to get PPF’d? Thinking about doing something to it. Either ceramic coating it or getting it PPF’d in the Jacksonville area. Thanks.
Sponsored