OP
OP

Cartman417

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes C43
Country flag
If you're looking at it from a value for money standpoint, then I'd say its between the EX-L sedan and the Audi A3. I know this is a Honda forum, but power wise, tuneability, and the overall deal I'd say the Audi is a great buy since it has a decent amount left on its bumper to bumper which is definitely a plus for a German car. The 2.0T engine will obviously be much more powerful than the Civics 1.5 if that matters to you so that is something to consider for sure. The EX-L on the other hand will look great, have low mileage, and still have a nice leather interior to sit in and you'd be saving a considerable amount of money. So just depends on which qualities matter to you most.
I think I need to drive the hatch again lol. Then go drive an a3. Haven’t drive an Audi of any kind before. Didn’t even cross shop one when I get my c43

The sedan would knock the monthly payment down by $70 but I’m not really hurting for cash either. But I’m also a bargain person lol. Save $70 a month here that means next year I can go up to a c63 no problem
Sponsored

OP
OP

Cartman417

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes C43
Country flag
If you're looking at it from a value for money standpoint, then I'd say its between the EX-L sedan and the Audi A3. I know this is a Honda forum, but power wise, tuneability, and the overall deal I'd say the Audi is a great buy since it has a decent amount left on its bumper to bumper which is definitely a plus for a German car. The 2.0T engine will obviously be much more powerful than the Civics 1.5 if that matters to you so that is something to consider for sure. The EX-L on the other hand will look great, have low mileage, and still have a nice leather interior to sit in and you'd be saving a considerable amount of money. So just depends on which qualities matter to you most.
After seeing that Audi A3 is smaller than a Nissan Sentra. I can’t do that. So A3 is out of it

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
Total MSRP difference today for 2018 models between Sedan EX-L and HB Touring is $ 4750. Several hundred of this is just the premium for importing from England, but you also do get more. The pricing of these things is not particularly different from what any other manufacturer would charge for equivalent things in this class, so unless you just don't care about these specific features (or bells and whistles, depending on the point of view), you get what you pay for.
Sponsored