What did you pay?

Furious85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Well the end result is I didn't really have time to argue if i wanted to get it done that friday which i did. In the end $700 bucks is w/e to me in any case. I just look at it like I just got the car for 24,100 and it happened to come with the pro pack.

Im busy at work and honestly I make enough money that a few hundred dollars stops being worth my time at a certain point.
What do you do for a living? To some people it is worth the savings but it just depends on what you want and your time.
Sponsored

westsai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Got an white Ex-T wo/sensing from Hardin Honda, 21989 OTD, OC sales tax, paid cash and includes a trunk tray. I think it's a okay price, maybe could have worked really hard to get another 200 off. They also told me after the sale that they need to meet a quota by tmr to meet the bonus. And it was a low day for them today. But as always, not sure how much of that is trust-worthy. Also, I was slightly annoyed that they have to run my credit app even I am paying cash. They are not budging that at all and claims it is the same for Honda dealers.

V-techCruzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring '16, Civic EX '02
Country flag
Got an white Ex-T wo/sensing from Hardin Honda, 21989 OTD, OC sales tax, paid cash and includes a trunk tray. I think it's a okay price, maybe could have worked really hard to get another 200 off. They also told me after the sale that they need to meet a quota by tmr to meet the bonus. And it was a low day for them today. But as always, not sure how much of that is trust-worthy. Also, I was slightly annoyed that they have to run my credit app even I am paying cash. They are not budging that at all and claims it is the same for Honda dealers.
I got a quote from them today too. It's a good number but not low enough. Did you try to haggle a lil bit more after u get a quote from them?

westsai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I got a quote from them today too. It's a good number but not low enough. Did you try to haggle a lil bit more after u get a quote from them?
I did, I think the initial quote is 22.5 OTD, then I got it down to 22K OTD, then its 21.9 at the dealer, but I wanted a trunk tray so it's at 21,989. Do you mind sharing what quote you got from them and whats your target?

V-techCruzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I did, I think the initial quote is 22.5 OTD, then I got it down to 22K OTD, then its 21.9 at the dealer, but I wanted a trunk tray so it's at 21,989. Do you mind sharing what quote you got from them and whats your target?
Did you make your deal over email/phone or in person?

Godkillah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring Aegean Blue
What do you do for a living? To some people it is worth the savings but it just depends on what you want and your time.
I work for a utility company and the reason I didn't want to argue with them is because I was trying to negotiate while at work and the back and forth (we are talking like 30 emails and several phone calls) was a huge distraction on both thursday and friday and it definitely affected my work.

I make $700 bucks a little over 2 days its really not worth fretting over in the scheme of things. I wanted to get it done and pick up the car that Friday more than I wanted to save a few bucks. I was already happy with the price they gave me even with the propack. I cant really complain about 26.8K for a touring in the color i want with 7 miles on it OTD.

Godkillah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring Aegean Blue
Hey guys. Is 17,600 pre-ttl and 19,500 OTD good price for LX coupe in bay area, CA. tax is 9.25% :(
it seems like its a decent deal because when I was negotiating i wanted a coupe too but they were charging a lot more money for the coupe than for the sedan and I certainly wasn't going to pay that much more just because I liked the tail lights better on the coupe. Id say its prob the best you are going to get at least until its closer to when the 2017 coupes come out.

Considering the coupes just came out a little while ago I think if thats what you want go for it.

V-techCruzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Got a quote from them for a touring $26728 OTD. My target OTD is more around $26k. If you got yours from 22.5k to 21.9k at the end then it's a do able deal. What do you think?

westsai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
26K is definitely do able. I worked with Kevin Gutierrez, I would suggest you make a call first and see what's up. Tell him you are willing to sign today, and he will work with you to get as close as possible to your target. He's a great guy, and there was a person recommending Kevin in this thread as well.
Good luck!

V-techCruzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
26K is definitely do able. I worked with Kevin Gutierrez, I would suggest you make a call first and see what's up. Tell him you are willing to sign today, and he will work with you to get as close as possible to your target. He's a great guy, and there was a person recommending Kevin in this thread as well.
Good luck!
Did you use your own bank for financing or honda?

EdenAurora

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Honda Odyssey and '16 Honda Civic
We are in Central Central and we just purchased a Civic EX-L w/sensing. Our purchase price was $22,388 which included tinted windows, all-weather mats, mud guards, and wheel locks. OTD price was $24,759.

I was surprised that we got such a great price considering the dealer didn't have a single EX-L w/sensing on the lot. They are hard to come by here. They were able to trade for one in the color we wanted (Modern Steel).

**edited to add**

We didn't have a trade-in and no financing. So the $24,759 was the exact amount we wrote the check for. We did have a tag to transfer.

Last edited:

tacthecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
We are in Central Central and we just purchased a Civic EX-L w/sensing. Our purchase price was $22,388 which included tinted windows, all-weather mats, mud guards, and wheel locks. OTD price was $24,759.

I was surprised that we got such a great price considering the dealer didn't have a single EX-L w/sensing on the lot. They are hard to come by here. They were able to trade for one in the color we wanted (Modern Steel).

**edited to add**

We didn't have a trade-in and no financing. So the $25,759 was the exact amount we wrote the check for. We did have a tag to transfer.
Hopefully $24,xxx not $25,xxx
Sponsored