First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bought more CG stuff in the past week. With the temps dropping down to mid to high 30's F. I gave the CG EcoSmart a shot. It seemed to clean okay. Not as good as giving it the true foam cannon / 2 bucket hand wash but it still gets most of the job done. I would guess perhaps 80-90% of what a true wash would do. Mostly satisfied with it.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Haha I took 2 plates so I already have one on the wall. Just trying to myself excited to move to Cali
Awesome man! Maybe we'll see you when you make it down here!

Oh I know I was laughin when I saw that holy shit right lol
Btw these hoods are mighty thin as you probably know Omg hope theres no hail in my future
Yes, they are! I shudder every time I take her through the touchless car wash and the blower passes over the roof. I worry there's going to be a dent on the roof. LOL. Used CG butter wet wax a couple of weeks ago, and so far, it's still holding up well! A clean WOP doesn't reflect like the CBPs do, but she doesn't show as much dirt either! Here's a shot from a week and a half ago.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! fullsizeoutput_7f0

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! fullsizeoutput_712

Kevin35623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord
Traded it in for a new crv, it was a great car and I loved it but it just sat too low and I hit two raccoons on separate occasions I just wasn't having it anymore

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Traded it in for a new crv, it was a great car and I loved it but it just sat too low and I hit two raccoons on separate occasions I just wasn't having it anymore
Sorry to hear that man! Hopefully you won't be hitting anything anytime soon coz any animal that crosses your path is roadkill no matter what you're driving. Hope you're loving the new CR-V. What trim did you get?

itsbeckerz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T ; 2016 CR-V EX
Country flag
Enjoy the new CR-V! We have a 2016 EX AWD CR-V and a 2016 EX-T Civic. Both have been great cars and the roof rack on the CR-V has been invaluable for Kayaks and other things.

celticjohn17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex
As title suggests, this thread will be for CivicX owners to post about what they did to their car today. It can be anything, big or small - milestones, car wash, servicing, fixes, modifications, add-ons, etc.

Share and it might inspire some ideas for others to do on their Civics too.

So, what did you do to your 2016+ Civic today?
Today I did a resonator delete and a muffler delete and put on a magnaflow muffler with a magna flow tip sounds amazing!

Kevin35623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord
Sorry to hear that man! Hopefully you won't be hitting anything anytime soon coz any animal that crosses your path is roadkill no matter what you're driving. Hope you're loving the new CR-V. What trim did you get?
I got an ex awd model, dialed it back from my fully loaded touring model civic but still enjoy it so far.

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Awesome man! Maybe we'll see you when you make it down here!

Yes, they are! I shudder every time I take her through the touchless car wash and the blower passes over the roof. I worry there's going to be a dent on the roof. LOL. Used CG butter wet wax a couple of weeks ago, and so far, it's still holding up well! A clean WOP doesn't reflect like the CBPs do, but she doesn't show as much dirt either! Here's a shot from a week and a half ago.

fullsizeoutput_7f0.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_712.jpeg
I know thats right...She's lookin Saweeeet!!

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
so i went to my local dealer for inquiry on the hatch 18" sport wheels and asked them about those accessory wheels as well...

Canadian prices were:
standard 18" sport wheels - approx. $350 per wheel ($1400)
accessory 18" wheels - approx. $680 per wheel ($2720).................jeeze:doh: id rather get better aftermarket ones for that price

they didnt have the HFP wheels listed in their system so i couldnt get a price on those
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.