What are these parts called? And Front Bumper Is Detaching.

Inferius7809

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R FK-8
Country flag
After owning my FK-8 for 5 years, there's definitely some parts of the car that are beginning to show their age. A lot of the rubber moldings and seals around the car are starting to crack (the Arizona heat doesn't help). So I was wondering, what are the rubber seals at the bottom of the door windows called, on the outside of the car? I'm looking to order some and replace them, but on some websites, I can't quite tell from the diagram where exactly they correspond to. After replacement, I definitely plan to find some sealant or coating to apply to help them resist the sun.

Furthermore, it seems like the front bumper is kind of detaching from the vehicle. It seems like the clips at one part are broken. I have no idea how it could have happened, outside of maybe a rock on the highway hitting it just right? I haven't collided with anything with the car. So any suggestions or advice on what to do with that, would be great. See pictures for all the things I'm talking about.

Thank you.

Honda Civic 10th gen What are these parts called? And Front Bumper Is Detaching. 20220821_104730

Honda Civic 10th gen What are these parts called? And Front Bumper Is Detaching. 20220821_104733

Honda Civic 10th gen What are these parts called? And Front Bumper Is Detaching. 20220821_104736

Honda Civic 10th gen What are these parts called? And Front Bumper Is Detaching. 20220821_104751

Honda Civic 10th gen What are these parts called? And Front Bumper Is Detaching. 20220821_104803

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
Right front door molding assembly p/n 72410-TEA-T01

Looks like you might need a new grill and front bumper if the pieces doesn't snap back together

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
I'm assuming OP can google that part number him/herself lol but thanks for the link

+1 for effort
Sponsored